Friday 12 August 2011

Another craft shop

So last night I was having a look through the docrafts website, looking up my nearest stockist when I spotted a craft shop I'd not seen before and not far away either (Kimbolton, Cambridgeshire). Of course, this meant that today I had to go and have a look and it's such a fabulous shop. It's on an industrial estate in the middle of nowhere so there was only me and my nan (my card making buddy!) there the entire time. The shop was laid out so beautifully too, and there were lots of gorgeous example cards on display made using the products for sale in the shop to showcase them. They also do workshops and event days so I signed up for the mailing list :)


It doesn't look like much from the outside but definitely a great little find. They also supply over the internet too so go check them out:
Grafton Crafts website

I was very refrained and only bought an old docraft xmas goody bag at half price, a bigger acrylic block than the one I already own so I can use my bigger stamps, a corner punch reduced to £1, some sticker sheets reduced to 20p each and a set of Christmas stamps reduced from £7.99 to £2.99. I'm trying to be good as it's my birthday soon and I will probably get lots of craft vouchers then to go on a good ol' crafty shopping spree then :)

1 comment:

  1. it does look sort of non crafty doesn't it but then again it is not always the packaging that makes the contents so fabulous, off to check out the web link thank you :)

    loved your comment too
    Hugs and have a great weekend
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete