Saturday 13 August 2011

Card and a half sketch card

This card is for the sketch #3 challenge over at Card and a Half. I've used a Lili of the Valley print that came free as part of a set with the August copy of Papercraft Inspirations and they are all adorable. I spent a good hour colouring her in as I found a set of art pencils I got given when I was young and had a go at blending them with my new blending pen and it worked - yay! I then used one of the Henbury Lane papers for the backing along with some purple cardstock, then topped off with some paper flowers.


My local craft store are holding a charity event in a couple of weeks time and are asking for donations of cards with a floral theme so I am going to save this card for them. I'm looking forward to the event as there's going to be lots of crafty things to do to raise money :)

No comments:

Post a Comment