Saturday 21 December 2013

Steampunk Christmas tree

Now I know this has arrived I can post it :) I sent all my Christmas cards after the deadline but I think they have all arrived in time anyway which is lucky. I think I am mostly ready for Christmas now, just need to make some tags to put on the presents and a couple more cards for gift cards which is my job for tomorrow. If I've forgotten anything then it's tough now!


I made this card using one of the new PaperArtsy stamps that I won (thank you Darcy!). I stamped it with green distress inks (can't remember the colour off the top of my head) then coloured it with the same colour for the tree and brick red (I think) for the decorations. Then I distressed around the edges too and mounted everything on green and chose some matching patterned paper. Finally I finished it off with some stickles.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous emma.fab tree and i love your colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete