Monday 23 December 2013

Starry starry night

A final Christmas card that I can show before Christmas, I have a few more to show after Christmas which are parts of presents so don't want them to be accidentally seen by their recipients.


I love this star stamp from woodware but I wasn't entirely happy with this card. I think if I were to make this card again I would probably do more mounting to make the different layers stand out. The papers are from Panduro Hobby and the sentiment is Lili of the Valley.

I'm going to my sister's for Christmas; they celebrate Christmas more on Christmas eve in Sweden so we will be having all our fun and festivities on the 24th. We're then having another Christmas at New Year when my mum comes over which will be exciting.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment