Wednesday 10 August 2011

WOW



I wasn't too sure about this card when I first started with the challenge for White on White but am actually really impressed by how it came out. I used a couple of different embossing folders - the snowflake background I actually used the wrong way but I quite like the effect so used it anyway!

This card is for the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamps - All white except image
Fab n Funky #85 - It's Christmas
Winter Wonderland - All white except image
The Crazy Challenge #79 - Embossing
Fussy and Fancy Friday - Christmas in July

6 comments:

  1. The image is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, not seen that tree embissong before. Thanks for playing at Winter Wonderland and thanks for following me and entering my candy. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for your lovely comments. I can't remember the make of the tree embossing folder as have thrown away the packaging, otherwise I'd tell you where it was from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. White on white is so difficult to do but your card is great :-)

    Thanks for sharing this with us over at Fussy and Fancy for our Christmas in July challenge this fortnight and good luck.

    xx Happy crafting & glittery hugs xx

    Sazzle

    http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! The reversed embossed snowflake is great!

    Thanks for playing along with The Crazy Challenge this week.

    Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the embossing you did, so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp.

    ReplyDelete