Wednesday 10 August 2011

Birthday treats

I had lots of fun making this card and all was going fantastically well with the stamp until I was trying to stick the gem on the cherry and I smudged it! So this is version number 2 and I was a lot more careful the second time!

This is for the following challenges:
A Spoon Full of Sugar #162 - Happy Birthday
Craft Your Days Away #26 - Birthdays
Hanna and Friends Challenge #105 - Dots or Stripes
Anything goes Challenge #47 - Happy Birthday/Celebration

5 comments:

  1. Fab card sweetie. Thank you for joining us at CYDA this week.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card hun.

    Thanks for joining us at CYDA.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Emma, thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our birthday celebrations. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Fabulous design. I want to try to design like this for the Plastic cards, if you don't mind. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous use of ribbons and matching shade is increasing it`s attraction.Do you share some captivating design related to Plastic business cards with us...

    ReplyDelete