Sunday 28 August 2011

Magazine kits

I've been away for a few days this week and when I got back I struggled a bit to make any new cards, probably because there were soooo many challenges to choose from to do from various blogs I couldn't narrow it down to to any. So I decided to use a little kit that had come free with a craft magazine I bought to read while I was away. It had lots of cute papers and toppers to make some Christmas cards and were a really great way to make some quick cards to add to the collection. They're really dinky too: just 10cm x 7cm - very cute!


Making these has helped get me back into the swing of making cards so I've got a couple more to post in a minute.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a super little set of crimbo cards! I occasionally buy the mags with all the free gifts but I never seem to get around to using them all. lol.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete