Monday 29 August 2011

A LOTV Fairy card

I spent the evening colouring this gorgeous little LOTV fairy - I spend way too much time just colouring! I realised that it was really too dark to colour so have added a desk lamp to my birthday/Christmas list so I don't have to guess what colour I'm using.

I used pencils and whisper pens to colour the image, used a Tatty Teddy sentiment stamp, some gorgeous purple Henbury Lane papers, purple cardstock, flowers and a few purple gems from my stash.

I would like to enter it into the following challenges:
Pile it on - girls just wanna have fun
Cuddly Buddly - Say something nice
Hanna and Friends - Lili of the Valley
My time to craft - Here come the girls
Cute Card Thursday - Sketch
Charisma Cardz - Glitter it

9 comments:

  1. WoW what a gorgeous card! The colour is yummy!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so gorgeous hun...

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Em, she's so cute & you've coloured her beautifully.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH this is so adorable. Thank you for sharing and joining us at Cuddly Buddly.
    Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing colouring - so pleased i stopped by today
    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and such a pretty image. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card.Thanks for joining us at Charisma this time and good luck in the draw!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful card! Love the colors of the DP too! thank you for joining us at CCT
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful work, thanks for joining the PIO challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete