Sunday 2 July 2017

Fairy door - free digi image

Hmm, it's been a while since I last blogged! I have been crafting kinda sporadically the last couple of years, partly due to lack of space and partly due to working too much. Now it's the summer holidays and with lots more free time on my hands I got struck by the crafty bug again :) I'd been scrolling pinterest and decided to do some fimo/sculpey sculpting and make a fairy door. I must admit, 3-4 year old fimo is NOT the easiest thing to use!! It took rather a long time to work the clay so that it was useable. Here's the finished product:



I've also been playing around with drawing digi images so I decided to make this into a digi to practise. Feel free to download and use the following image - I think right clicking should work, otherwise leave a message here or DM me your email address on twitter and I'll send it across (I'm @emscraftcorner). If you do use it, I'd love to see what you make with it!


Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment