Tuesday 30 December 2014

Natalie and Amy's Challenge - All things new

It's time for a new challenge over at Natalie and Amy's and this month's theme is 'All Things New'. This was a bit of a challenge for me as I've just moved house and found that everything I wanted to use was packed in a box somewhere. It took me nearly half an hour just to find the plates for my big shot - no idea why I hadn't packed them together!

Anyway, I went for new stash for this one as I don't need any new house/baby/year cards at the moment (I'm good at building a stash of unused cards!)

I used:
New 6x6 card blanks (so hard to get here, my mum brought me a packet when she came over a few weeks ago)
Authentique paper
Co'redinations card
Don and Daisy Winter stamp
Darice embossing folder
New Crafters Companion Die'sire fence
New Nellie Snellen Trees
New snowflake embellishments

No comments:

Post a Comment