Friday 31 October 2014

Natalie and Amy's Challenge - Stitch It!

Things have been very busy for me lately; as well as starting a new job I've also had a couple of exams and am in the process of buying a flat so haven't had much time for crafting. Unfortunately I think it's likely to stay that way until the new year when I finally get my new flat and all my crafty goodies shipped over from England and unpacked :)

Here is my offering for this month's Natalie and Amy's challenge which is 'Stitch It'.

The image on this card is actually one I created myself. It's coloured with promarkers but unfortunately my printer ink didn't like them very much so it smudged a little. I'm not sure what to do because I'd really love to use more digis but they just smudge if I print them on decent card and if I don't use decent card then the promarkers bleed - can't win!!

All the paper is from First Editions New Bloom


(Apologies for the blurry picture, unfortunately it's getting to that time of year again when it's impossible to photograph in natural daylight.)



No comments:

Post a Comment