This card took me a looooooong time! I had been experimenting with shrink plastic and made the butterfly first by stamping a papermania butterfly stamp in Versamark and then covering with brown mica before shrinking. I also punched the two holes before shrinking then added the wire afterwards. I made the circle the butterfly is sitting on in the same way, just using turquoise mica powder. After that, it took me such a long time and lots of experimenting with different backgrounds, shapes and papers before I finally reached this card, which I absolutely love.
The dies used are Spellbinders Medallions 1 and scalloped circles. The paper is First Editions Summer Breeze and I finished it all off with a little bit of brown velvet ribbon and some sparkly gems.