Thursday 4 July 2013

Poppies and glitter paste


This is a cute and very simple notecard I made using glitter paste and a stencil. My goodness the glitter still goes everywhere! I love the effect that you get with this paste though as it's got a bit of depth. I would love tips on how to stop the paper from buckling though if anyone has any. I was going to use red card to mount but I decided the muted green looked better. I'm also debating whether to add a sentiment underneath the ribbon but I might wait and see what I decide to use it for first so I know what it needs to say.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. wow so stunning.the poppies are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, pretty! Love this Emma.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love your glittery flowers :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete