Thursday 13 June 2013

Sausage dog celebrations



This cute little card is made using a Little Claire stamp and sentiment and coloured in promarkers. This card was really for a man but I didn't do much of a good job in making it very male - oh well! I tried with the blue and green! I embellished the card with a wooden flower coloured with green mica powder and leaves from my Tim Holtz die. I dropped a blue gem in the middle of the flower and finished it off with some green card candi and some crafty ribbons ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Emma, love the image.
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous emma.fab bold colours and I love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete