Sunday 14 April 2013

Special delivery!

This is a card I made for my sister and her boyfriend who last week made me Auntie Emma to baby Elliot :-D

I used First edition's animal antics paper, a Lili of the Valley baby stamp and spellbinders to cut everything out. The buttons are from the papermania capsule collection summer sunshine and I have no idea about the ribbon. I coloured the baby in green with promarkers because they didn't find out whether it would be a boy or a girl until it was born and I wanted my card ready to send straight away. Baby Elliot approved and is very clever already as he used facebook to let me know ;-)

I would like to enter this card into the April Challenge at Sir Stampalot which is 'Special Occasions'

3 comments:

  1. Love this cute card Emma. Such a sweet image and adorable paper.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous emma.really adorable image and i love the fab paper :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete