Sunday 23 October 2011

A pondering faerie

I meant to have blogged all my cards from last week's crafty weekend by now but I've had a particularly rubbish week at work and just haven't managed to muster up the energy. Luckily, it's now half term so I should be able to get to some making and blogging.


I absolutely adore this card and I'm not sure I'll ever be able to part with it :D The image is a gorgeous fairy crafts and me stamp, she looks like she's pondering something, and it's my first time using promarkers to colour - needless to say these are now on my Christmas list :D

I made the background papers using two different shimmer mists onto white card, a purple one and a pale yellow one, (which the photo does no justice too as they're really sparkly) then finished off with some ribbon, pearls and these gorgeous flowers from my goody bag.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
One Stop Craft challenge - No designer paper
Totally Papercrafts - Layer upon Layer
Flutterby Wednesdays - Anything goes
Forever Friends - Anything goes
Papertake weekly - Spooky hues
A gem of a challenge - sketch
Corrosive challenge - Flying things
Paper Sundaes - Black, flowers and sparkle
Scrappy frog - something that flies
Paper Play Challenges - Use black

9 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Em....love the colours and super layering too....

    thanks for joining us at TPC....and good luck...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation Em, very pretty.
    Thanks for playing along with Totally Paperscrafts and good luck in the DT call
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em, it looks great! I hope you have a restful - and crafty - half term break! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at paper play with this gorgeous card, lovely image and background, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Em! I love the background you created. Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image stunning colouring fab colours, great take on the sketch

    thanks for sharing at "A Gem of a Chall" this time

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful card - your colouring is awesome.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this weekend and good luck with the DT call.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful and unique card!!!
    Thank you for playing along with us at the Paper Play Challenge Blog this week. Have a wonderful day xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card - thank you so much for joining us at totally papercrafts this week x

    ReplyDelete