Sunday 16 October 2011

A crafty weekend

I have had the best weekend away down in Gloucestershire this weekend, doing lots of crafting right through from Friday night to today - ah, what bliss! I have quite a few cards and even some jewellery to show over the next few days (this may be a new hobby!) but it was too dark to photograph them when I got home today and then had a rest - it was a couple of fun-filled late nights - so I will take photos over the next couple of days.

The weekend was organised by Amy who did a fab job of organising the cottage, a tonne of sponsors and some absolutely amazing goody bags - I will be staring at my new stash for weeks! The list of sponsors can be found on the Crafty Weekend blog sidebar - a massive thank you to all the companies that donated things, we all certainly enjoyed playing and creating and I know there's quite a few things I'll be adding to my Christmas list now! Also, it was lovely to meet so many fantastic crafty ladies and have a laugh and giggle while making (and not making!) things. Finally, thank you to Amy's mum for keeping us well fed throughout the weekend too with her fabulous cooking!

Watch this space for photos over the next few days :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emma :D
    It was so nice to meet you and your cards were so gorgeous and inspiring I am looking at my pro marker colours in a whole new way now.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun, it was fab to meet you & we all had such a giggle I can't wait for the next one.....take care
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya hun! Glad you had a good time - I did too! I really loved your colouring, keep it up!! Hope to meet up again sometime!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete