Friday 2 September 2011

Men's card - fishing

So here's the card I made for my sister's boyfriend - he likes going fishing. I really wanted to find some little fishy charms or embellishments to finish this card off but two different craft shops were unsuccessful :( I would've ordered online but I need to send them this weekend so in a bit of a hurry - that'll teach me to be more organised!



I used some old paper that I'd been given backed on blue cardstock, nesties to cut the circles, a smirks sports stamp, some crafty ribbon back on navy cardstock and a homemade sentiment to finish it off.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz - Monochromatic

10 comments:

  1. Very cute indeedy hun....!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cracking male card Emma, the papers are perfick and so is your colour scheme...brilliantly done hun :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Em, a super "man" card, perfect for the fisherman. Lovely little image & smashing colours. Soory I haven't commented recently but I'v been a tad busy plus my 'tinternet has been on a go slow.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh super card, thanks for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emma

    Oh I love this!!!

    Such a funky male birthday card. Great image with such a huge fab smile!!!

    Have a great weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card for our challenge at Crafty Catz thanks for sharing and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!such a great card Emma,thanks for your lovely comments :0) and you would love SirStampalot-so many rubber stamps/papers too.
    We have another Demo Day with 6 of us on 29th October,enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super "male" card Em - great fun and a fabulous image. Love it!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute guy card! I love the different hues of blue. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow this is so very pretty, fabulous colour theme
    I love the papers and the image is adorable its just perfect for our Challenge this week,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge #99 Monochromatic

    I hope you can join us again next week

    Thank you so much for posting my candy and for becoming a follower,

    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

    ReplyDelete