Saturday, 17 September 2011

Baby Love


I've had a very productive card making day today in between sneezes (gotta love children sharing their germs about!) so I apologise for the amount of posts on the way between now and tomorrow!

This one is one I actually made a while ago but never got round to blogging. Some friends of Tom's had a baby last week so I hunted it out for him to send. I made it using some rub-ons onto yellow cardstock, crop-a-dile to add the eyelets and Papermania capsules Sunshine ribbon. It only took about 20 minutes.

I would like to enter it into the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - Q for quick and simple
One stitch at a time - Anything goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything goes
Totally Stampalicious - Anything goes
Pollycraft Monday - Baby Love

5 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful baby card and I'm sure they'll love it. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the way you have done the ribbon it looks beautiful, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, so cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow a gorgeous card hun! Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card and thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week

    ReplyDelete