Sunday 14 August 2011

Gorgeous little brooches

Today we went over to visit a friend's (Angela) art exhibition in a nearby village. As well as paintings she's started making brooches, and crocheted gloves and scarves. I absolutely fell in love with the brooches and wanted one, and as they were 2 for £10 then decided they would make perfect Christmas presents for my sisters and mum so ended up buying four!


Aren't they adorable? I think I might try and make some bags to go with them if I can find somewhere to get some fabric.

Check out Angela's etsy page here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/angelagstarks although she needs to put more stuff on it ;) I know she has lots more brooches, gloves and scarves not currently listed cos I saw them all today.

1 comment:

  1. These brooches are fab, your friend is very talented.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete