Saturday 6 February 2010

Fairies Galore

I've had loads of fun this afternoon creating several cards for lots of different blog challenges. This week several of the blogs I follow had a challenge involving fairies. I didn't have anything with fairies on it which meant I got to take a trip to the newish craft shop in my town: Gina's Craft Ideas. I've not been there before as it's only ever open when I'm at work it seems but it was open today and it was great. They've got a fairly small selection of things, as it's only a small shop, and it is generally more expensive that the local craft warehouse but the owner seemed more than happy to offer me some good deals.

I got some fairy Match-it paper and doodey stickers (very pretty but so very easy to mess up!), a couple of outdated magazines with some great freebies, particularly inspiring on the male card front, and then two packs of TOMBOW dual brush pens (at a discount of £6.50 per pack!) as I have been after some decent markers and they seem fairly good quality. I've then spent the afternoon making lots of goodies.

This one's for three challenges:
Flutter By Wednesdays - Butterfly, fairy or angel
Polycraft Monday Challenge - Things with wings
Truly Scrumptious - Sketch Challenge 25


And made using Match-it paper and doodey stickers, handmade paper from a Do-Crafts goody bag, and flower and ribbon from I'm not sure where.

8 comments:

  1. How pretty! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card and a lovely image,thanks for joining us at pollycraft

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty card , lovely pastel colours
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card and gorgeous colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card and beautiful fairy image!

    Thanks for joining us on TS

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. I love it. Thanks for joining in the Flutter By challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful What a sweet image.

    Thanks for joining us at FBW and we hope to 'see' you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful sweet card, beautiful colours and adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete